Browse Profiles: HSPC FHIR Profiles
Get Help: See our roadmap or request new profiles, enhancements, or issues in our JIRA project.
Engage: Join our discussion list here: HSPC Modeling and Terminology Forum.
The Modeling Process: HSPC Profiles Development Process.
- OPA/ACOG FPAR (include SBAR and Scope Statement)
- Skin/Wound Assessment (Scope Statement)
- Common Labs (Scope Statement)
- Vital Signs
- Model Development Pipeline
- Model Versioning and Governance
The Modeling and Terminology Committee's purpose is to define the standard models and terminology underpinning the standard HSPC services against which consuming third party application developers can develop their applications.
Our main effort right now is producing "HSPC standard" FHIR profiles for use by the HSPC services. For more about that effort, see the HSPC Profiles Development Process page and its subpages.